BORNEO - CHINA - JAPAN
A free, dirty but clean blogger template design by studio ST from blogcrowds.
Posted in by Raph |
I love the contrast between the modern world of communications and this outmoded way to...sell goods on the ground?When beauty becomes a beast... Cool shot of that battered building!!From far it looks like a shot from a movie, hard to imagine it's all houses and enterprises - I like the play with the colors.
Lilli February 19, 2010 at 7:58 AM
Thanks for the comments. Yes, selling stuff from the floor (especially by older people and kids), is probably as ubiquitous as cellphone stores. There is hundreds of them in every small town.
Raph February 19, 2010 at 2:54 PM
I love the contrast between the modern world of communications and this outmoded way to...sell goods on the ground?
When beauty becomes a beast... Cool shot of that battered building!!
From far it looks like a shot from a movie, hard to imagine it's all houses and enterprises - I like the play with the colors.
Lilli February 19, 2010 at 7:58 AM
Thanks for the comments. Yes, selling stuff from the floor (especially by older people and kids), is probably as ubiquitous as cellphone stores. There is hundreds of them in every small town.
Raph February 19, 2010 at 2:54 PM